photocontrol was written by Wolfgang König during an student research project at the Media Informatics and Multimedia Systems Group of the University of Oldenburg and at the Oldenburg Research and Development Institute for Information Technology Tools and Systems (OFFIS).
Special thanks to:
- Thomas Schlömer who gave me the idea for creating this application in the first place.
- Niels Henze who supervised me during my student research project.
- Jesse Brown for the camera icon which I used for creating the application icon.
- cocoahttpserver - An embedded HTTP server written in cocoa which I used for this application.
- David J. Koster for creating SimpleCocoaServer & Client. SimpleCocoaServer is a basic server class written in Objective-C for use in cocoa applications for Mac OS X.
- Andy Matuschak for creating the sparkle update framework.